[TYPO3-mvc] Calling/loading Extbase inside a user function

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 19:02:22 CET 2010

Good evening,

Using the special value of 'userfunction' inside
a HMENU object, I want to generate a custom navigation.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to use Extbase inside the
user function, as I don't know how to load it inside.

Just instantiating model repositories will result
in an Extbase exception.

Is there a way to load/use Extbase inside this user function?

Furthermore I was wondering where I can find a
documentation for those special menu array-keys
like _OVERRIDE_HREF or 'STATE', etc.

Cause it's kinda difficult to find information about it.

Thanks a lot!

Thomas