[TYPO3-mvc] FLUID: extended loop features

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Wed Jan 6 19:38:08 CET 2010

Hi,

> how about switching more complex stuff, like subtemplates or stuff. Is
> there a alternative for the inline syntax?
? You can always use the inline syntax to call a ViewHelper. But maybe I
don't understand the question :-)

> What doc's are you referring too? I just searched for them about an hour
> ago. All I found for now is [1], but I'm more in favor of a printed
> version of documentations, so I'm looking for a SXW-file (OpenOffice) or
> something. (no docbook please - I can't view or convert those here on
> windows - at least haven't found anything useful yet and tests with OO
> also didn't work although they should support it somehow)
DocBook: Have a look at "XMLMind XML Editor". Additionally, all VHs have
DocBlocks with examples (which will be later converted to DocBook)

> yepp - assume you're rendering stuff differently based on some
> if-conditions and are using f:cycle inside both.
Let's see when somebody really needs this :)

PS: {f:cycle(values: {0: 'odd', 1: 'even'})}
- you need () for the arguments
- all arguments are just an array, just with {}.

Greets,
Sebastian