[TYPO3-mvc] Difference between FE and BE requests?

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Fri Jan 1 11:39:23 CET 2010

Hey Robert,

> Trouble is that the data manipulation actions are not working. They do in FE but not in BE and the controller action is the same for both worlds except other names and class-relations:+
Just a quick note - is there a reason for using a different controller
action? If they do the same, they should be the same as well ;-)

Your "createcontentAction"-Method really looks the same as the
"create"-action? To me it seems like maybe a naming issue.

Additionally, did you set the storagePid in the _BACKEND_ TypoScript
correctly? I know that Extbase still lacks good error handling there...

Greets,
Sebastian