[TYPO3-mvc] create action/form is not returning an object but an array -> error

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Sun Feb 28 07:58:30 CET 2010

Hey Thomas,

> I'm not sure, but maybe the form name attribute should
> match the model name. So 'name="newCatalogOrder"' may be wrong
> and should be called 'name="CatalogOrder"' or whatever your model class
> is called.
I think this would be inconsistent with the other Extbase/FLOW3 naming
conventions, which state that *Classes* are in UpperCamelCase, while
*Instances* (i.e. references to objects, variables, ...) are in
lowerCamelCase -- and we are definitely referring to objects in this case.

Concerning the other parts of the thread: I know that error handling
still needs a lot of polish, and thanks everybody for pointing this out,
I hope we can fix this together :-)

Greets,
Sebastian