[TYPO3-mvc] updateAction not saving field extending another Model

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 17:16:44 CET 2010

Hi, (again :P )

> config.tx_extbase {
>  persistence{
>  classes {
>   Tx_Groupmembers_Domain_Model_Members {
>    mapping {
>      columns {
>       tx_groupmembers_number.mapOnProperty = number
>      }
>     }
>    }
>   }
>  }
>  }
> }

I tried to do the mapping, with the following

plugin.tx_groupmembers.persistence.storagePid = 20

config.tx_extbase.persistence.classes {
	Tx_Groupmembers_Domain_Model_Member {
		mapping {
			tableName = fe_users
		}
		columns {
      			tx_groupmembers_number.mapOnProperty = number

But still, the fluid template gives a validation error if no value is
entered, but the data is not saved if a value is entered.

I'm getting sort of desperate on this one, as it is a product for a client :-)

Regards,

Søren