[TYPO3-mvc] Setting viewhelper namespace in layouts

Christine Gerpheide cgerpheide at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 15:49:04 CET 2010

Hi list,

I'm using some custom viewhelpers in my extension, and I would like to be
able to declare the namespace in the layout, so i don't have to redeclare it
in every template.  However, this doesn't seem to work... is there a reason
for that?  The declaration I'm referring to is this:

{namespace cml=Tx_MyExt_ViewHelper}

which works if I put it under the <f:layout name="master" /><f:section
name="content"> tags in the template, but doesn't work if I put it at the
top of the "master.html" layout.

Thanks,
Christine