[TYPO3-mvc] How to get calculated data from a query into an object?

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Wed Feb 17 14:48:53 CET 2010

Nikolas Hagelstein schrieb:
> Hi,
>> Then you can put your store objects together with the distance data
>> into the transient object or array.
>
> Is extbase currently capable of storing additional data within transient
> objects?

What kind of ExtBase support do you need?

I was thinking of a class like this:

class NearStore {
  var $store;
  var $distance;
  function getStore();
  function getDistance();
}

No further magic. It's only for the view. But you could also do in FLUID probably like this:

array(
  array('store' => $storeObj1, 'distance' => $distance1)
  array('store' => $storeObjN, 'distance' => $distanceN)
)

This data structure will be returned by the repository (as outlined in my earlier post).

Masi