[TYPO3-mvc] Actual state of extbase support for backend modules

dennis ahrens dennis.ahrens at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 14 16:18:30 CET 2010

Hi Mario,

i'm currently working on a BE module based on extbase, fluid and mvc_extjs.
In my opinion extbase is ready for this.
You can register a set of controllers, which work together to provide
your module.
If you don't want to use extjs as gui framework, it's no problem to
write the whole gui with fluid i think.
Maybe i'm wrong, but i think that you don't have much more
support/features for BE modules if you choose the "old" way.

regards
Dennis