[TYPO3-mvc] Actual state of extbase support for backend modules

Mario Beiser mariobeiser at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 14 15:27:18 CET 2010

Thanks for the fast response on my mail.

When I read your posts, I think Extbase is not ready to support some
complex, solitary backend modules
like e.g. direct mail, correct?

That's a little pity, but absolut coherent when we are looking at the
actual workload of the Extbase developers.
Ok, therefore we have to wait a little. I think it won't take much
time and Jochen Rau and Sebastian Kurfürst (Amazing work, Guys!) will
publish some news on backend modules, perhaps in the forthcoming book
in april.

Regards
Mario