[TYPO3-mvc] Scaffolding for the Extbase Kickstarter

Michael Staatz info at mduttlinger.de
Tue Feb 9 14:29:45 CET 2010

Hi Sebsatian,

>> * Major Feature #5667: Interface to create plugins
>> * Major Feature #5670: Kickstart Plugins
> partly works, at least one plugin is created now out of the box.

but there is no posibility to change the setting, or am i false with this?

>> * Major Feature #5671: Generate default templates for some actions
> Well that's what scaffolding is about :) We now have default templates
> for Create, Delete, Update and List.

it would be nicer if i can choose this for my self

>> Localization maybe ...
> At least in the forms, that is done. There is no UI yet, however.

what i mean at this point was the the locallang stuff.

> However, if you wish to participate in the kickstarter development;
> Every help is welcome :)

yes i wish to participate in the kickstarter development. if you look at
forge you can see that i was a pending member :-)

i am also in contact with the other sebastian of this project because
the company i am working for is interested in helping for this project.

i wrote this to ingmar a couple of days ago, but no response.

> Greets,
> Sebastian

Greets,
Michael