[TYPO3-mvc] How to use an own DateTime class?

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 23:29:36 CET 2010

Then it luckily works in the context of your extension structure,
actually what I've seend, Extbase initializes the default DateTime
class in different placed throughout its codebase.

Just have a look at the DataMap.php file or even in Fluid in the
DateViewHelper. And I think there are more places than this.

While declarating the property specificly to a custom object, will
work - of course - on some other occasions it won't use the custom one.

At least I think so. =o)

Thomas