[TYPO3-mvc] How to use an own DateTime class?

Stephan Reuther - development.IT s.reuther at internet-chemnitz.de
Thu Feb 4 11:24:28 CET 2010

Hi Thomas,

i just created a new subfolder of folder "Classes" called "Utility".
the existing folders didn't seem to be the right place for this.
therein my file DateTime.php with class Tx_MyExt_Utility_DateTime
which extends DateTime.

as i already described my tca has got an eval: datetime

not necessary to mention that all object's properties which shall
use this own DateTime class have to be set to the right class name.
e.g. :

/**
  *
  * @var Tx_MyExt_Utility_DateTime
  * @validate NotEmpty
  */
protected $deliverydate;

Good ol' Extbase will do the rest - hopefully ... :)

greets,
stephan