[TYPO3-mvc] cache lifetime

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Thu Dec 2 21:18:06 CET 2010

Hi Steffen,

> I really think you should have a look at enetcache which is a quite nice
> interface to caching Framework, including adaption of site-cache
> expiration - i implemented it down to partial-based caching (many
> partials reused throughout a big project)

I'll take a look.

Technically there some ApiServer calls in my project, which are static
and some which have get-/post-Vars, therefore i can decide very simple
which CE should be cached and which may not. As the cache behaviour is
clear from the flexform values.

(I described earlier on the list that i call functions of an API Server
and than render it with fluid).

Thanks
Kay