[TYPO3-mvc] cache lifetime

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Thu Dec 2 21:12:29 CET 2010

Am 02.12.2010 21:09, schrieb Kay Strobach:
> Hello Steffen,
>
> is it possible to decide wether the current output should be cached or not?
>
> I know that actions can be cached/never cached.
>
> In old style extension there was a possibility to decide wether the
> actual piBase object should be cached or not ;)
>
> Best regards
> Kay
You may - but if it's cached once - the code to check this won't be
executed (because content comes from cache) - how do you think this
should work.

I really think you should have a look at enetcache which is a quite nice
interface to caching Framework, including adaption of site-cache
expiration - i implemented it down to partial-based caching (many
partials reused throughout a big project)

regards

Steffen