[TYPO3-mvc] query->matching() constraint replacement.

Dennis Ahrens dennis.ahrens at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 24 16:03:08 CEST 2010

Hi Masi,

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Am 24.08.2010 15:10, schrieb Dennis Ahrens:
>> Hi list,
>>
>> the method matching() replaces the given constraint - i think it would be nice, if an initial
>> constraint will be conjuncted with logicalAnd().
>
> Instead of a "cryptic" boolean argument I would add an andMatching($constraint) method.
>
> Masi

Nice idea!

I've currently switched to provide a base Repository with it's own
implementation of __call, findByUid and findAll that sets the special
constraints - because we have to many extbase patches around here, that
makes updating annoying...

Nevertheless i'm looking forward for a best practice on this topc ;)

regards
Dennis