[TYPO3-mvc] Typo3 4.5 - will all pibase extensions stop working?

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Mon Aug 23 11:09:10 CEST 2010

I just recently started looking at fluid/extbase, I bought he book too.

I started by trying to convert a pibase extension to extbase. It went really
quick at first, list and everything are all automatically done, there is
even a way to edit/delete records in the FE! I'm very impressed, I like it a
lot, I plan on making all new extensions with extbase/fluid - but somethings
that were easy, or that I knew how to do with pibase, I don't know about in
extbase - there is still a lot that I have to learn - and getting used to
the MVC structure. But I am glad that 4.5 is different from 5!

news:mailman.1.1282553990.20229.typo3-project-typo3v4mvc at lists.typo3.org...