[TYPO3-mvc] _hmac behaving strangely

Braulio J. Solano-Rojas braulio at solsoft.biz
Sat Aug 21 01:28:57 CEST 2010

El 20/08/2010 04:14 p.m., Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer escribió:
> Braulio J. Solano-Rojas wrote:
>> This was working and I really do not know what changed. ;(
>
> Did you upgrade something? (Or anybody else?=
> Like ... PHP, TYPO3, Extbase, Fluid?

No I didn't.

> Maybe Extbase and Fluid aren't compatible?

Don't think so, as it was working.

> Can't think of anything else now.

Me neither.  I am trying to find out what's happening with a debugger
but it's not easy with extbase.  I also have had strange problems with
another framework (CakePHP), but I found out what was happening very
easily and quickly debugging the framework (without knowing it very
much).  However with extbase it is just not that easy.

Regards,

B.