[TYPO3-mvc] Changing adding/removing an object to an ObjectStorage removes all hidden records

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Fri Aug 13 12:32:22 CEST 2010

Am 13.08.2010 11:03, schrieb Steffen Ritter:

> I assume this is because on "retrieving object" they are not loaded, on
> persistence they therefore are not in then object storage - for extbase
> "anymore" --> the relation gets deleted.

Update: Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Backend::persistObjectStorage() for
mm-Relations works like
$this->deleteAllRelationsFromRelationtable($parentObject, $propertyName);

and afterwards adding all which are currently in the storage again.

This is
a, overhead
b, not correct

Furthermore this "re-sorts" the $objectStorage on every persist...

The behaviour of this function seems to be really weird.

regards

Steffen