[TYPO3-mvc] Improve handling of bound properties in checkbox, radio and select ViewHelpers

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Tue Aug 10 12:29:07 CEST 2010

Franz Koch wrote:

Hi Franz,

> I had a quick look, and by reading the exception messaged I noticed,
> that they are not of too much help for debugging [...]

I should have mentioned this: The matrices are only there to wrap my
head around the general behavior. The exceptions are only "mocks".

BTW: we're planning to greatly improve exception handling in Fluid so
you'll get an extract of the respective Fluid code in your exception
(see [1] and [2]).

Best,
Bastian

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/9211