[TYPO3-mvc] Improve handling of bound properties in checkbox, radio and select ViewHelpers

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Tue Aug 10 11:49:48 CEST 2010

Hey Bastian,

> @all please have a look at the attached images at
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/9214 (or download the Excel file that
> contains the matrices on 3 sheets)

I had a quick look, and by reading the exception messaged I noticed,
that they are not of too much help for debugging, as the name of the
property triggering the exception is missing in all cases - as well as
the viewHelper type. So I think the name of the property should be part
of the messages as well as the viewHelper/form field type.

So something like this:
"Property XY could not be rendered as checkbox. Reason: a checkbox can
only be bound to properties of type boolean or array/Traversable"

instead of:
"property can only be bound to values of type boolean or array/Traversable"