[TYPO3-mvc] textareaRTE viewhelper

Daniel Dimitrov danielsd_bg at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 9 09:55:28 CEST 2010

Hey Frank,

"Frank Frewer" <info at frankfrewer.de> wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1281087934.7686.typo3-project-typo3v4mvc at lists.typo3.org...
> Hello Daniel,
>
> today I created a suggestion for a RteViewHelper on Forge /
> Fluid-ViewHelper-Incubator: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/9179
> There I attached a file RteViewHelper.php and a patch for the
> FormViewHelper.
>
> Maybe this can help you a bit. And maybe we can merge some codings to make
> it better.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Frank

to 90% our code looks the same, but the 10% really make the big jump :)

It is really cool! I've tested your code and it works - now I don't have to
use
@dontvalidate request hash, extbase doesn't complain of a new
transform_property.

For me it is perfect :) I hope that your helper will be accepted in hte
core.
Cheers,
Daniel