[TYPO3-mvc] textareaRTE viewhelper

Frank Frewer info at frankfrewer.de
Fri Aug 6 11:40:15 CEST 2010

Hello Daniel,

today I created a suggestion for a RteViewHelper on Forge /
Fluid-ViewHelper-Incubator: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/9179
There I attached a file RteViewHelper.php and a patch for the
FormViewHelper.

Maybe this can help you a bit. And maybe we can merge some codings to
make it better.

Kind regards,

Frank