[TYPO3-mvc] http://typo3blogger.de/extbasefluid-multi-step-form-controller-1/

Chiến Nguyễn chiennvit at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 17:42:04 CEST 2010

I don't understand, you can put the parameter for actions.

When you use
<f:form method="post" controller="Blog" action="create" name="newBlog"
object="{newBlog}">
</f:form>

step1Action(....... )
step2Action(........)
step3Action(........)

And with submitAction, how do you implement to call the before actions

Regards,
Chien Nguyen