[TYPO3-mvc] http://typo3blogger.de/extbasefluid-multi-step-form-controller-1/

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Tue Aug 3 18:18:42 CEST 2010

Hey,

> Thanks, it is Controller, Could you send me Class View

sorry, can't help you with that. Maybe the blog author is reading your
request and is sharing some of his template logic. But I think you won't
see much there, besides of some input fields and probably hidden fields
for passing the values from other steps.

IIRC Nikolas (the blogger) asked for support on generating his multistep
form/controller on this list - so you should at least find some answers
there by searching the newsgroup.