[TYPO3-mvc] textareaRTE viewhelper

Daniel Dimitrov danielsd_bg at yahoo.fr
Wed Aug 4 11:26:37 CEST 2010

Ok, I've managed to save the description.
I've declared the RTE property $_TRANSFORM_description to public and in my
create action
I've unset it :(
unset($newSupplier->_TRANSFORM_description);

I feel that this is a rather stupid way of doing it, but I have no idea how
else to make it?
Is there a way to let extbase know that I don't want to create the
TRANSFORM_description property for my object???
Perhaps some javadoc comment or whatever???

Kind regards,
Daniel

news:mailman.1.1280909322.23759.typo3-project-typo3v4mvc at lists.typo3.org...