[TYPO3-mvc] Object creation over more actions

hannes johannes.schantl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 21:04:11 CEST 2010

  Hallo,
I am quite an extbase beginner, and I run very easily into troubles with
creating some basic processes :)

I have the following problem at the moment. I want to create an User
Object over several actions.
Nearly every Object attribute is validated in the model. So have to
validate only a part of the attributes after every action, so I can not
use the @dontvalidate annotation.
Is there a nice way to build Objects over several actions? Can I tell
the action to validate some specief attributes of the object?

Thank you,
Best Regards Hannes