[TYPO3-mvc] [!!!] FYI: Implemented first version of single table inheritance.

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 11:57:54 CEST 2010

Isn't that too restricted? I'd "attach" templates
to controller actions, as it is now. The output
of model data could be done via partials or viewhelpers?!

Maybe this can be solved using an if viewhelper which
could decide which template/partial should be used.
(Maybe we can introduce a new model viewhelper which
would take care of getting the right model-template.
Maybe that's what you're refering to? I'm not sure.)

Thomas