[TYPO3-mvc] [!!!] FYI: Implemented first version of single table inheritance.

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Wed Apr 28 11:25:59 CEST 2010

Hey,

> That sounds cool (from now on I try to use the word "cool" and
> "Scientific" as often as it makes sense ;-) ).
>
> Your idea might fit into the concept of overlays discussed in
> "[TYPO3-mvc] shared templates/partials? Or something like skin support
> for FLUID/FLOW3/ExtBase". Could you please open an issue for that, so we
> can keep track of this.
I think it's an interesting idea, but I'd suggest we discuss this
further... Right now I am a bit unsure if a template is a property of an
Controller _Object_ (which would mean NO inheritance), or if a template
is a property of a Controller _Class_ (which would mean inheritance).

*Sorry, I'm in scientific mode right now* ;)

Greets,
Sebastian