[TYPO3-mvc] Wondering about performance

Daniel Dimitrov danielsd_bg at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 28 10:37:22 CEST 2010

Hey Franz,
So you say there is nothing wrong with having the properties in the list
view too?
If we were not programming with extbase we would just go and make a select
query and get the 5 properties for list view. Then for single view we would
make another query and select the 30 properties we need.
Isn't this wasting resources right now?
Regards,
Daniel

news:mailman.1.1272442621.26808.typo3-project-typo3v4mvc at lists.typo3.org...