[TYPO3-mvc] access to a new attribute

Cornelius Illi cornelius.illi at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Apr 27 14:43:51 CEST 2010

Well, i really like TYPO3 but for me it is not a religion. I am always
searching for the most suitable solution.
If you take a look at Rails:

1. ruby script/generate migration MigrationName attribute:string
2. rake db:migrate
(3. set attr_accessible, attr_protected, attr_readonly if you want to
treat some attributes differently)

Thats all!

I hope that in the future FLOW3 will provide some more automatically
generated code.
Cheers, Cornelius