[TYPO3-mvc] Child objects are missing properties

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Mon Apr 26 09:10:35 CEST 2010

Hi Stefan.

On 26.04.10 07:54, Stefan Wild wrote:
> thanks to Christine's quick reply I got my controller to work (i.e. not
> crash). However, now the child objects (two 1:n relations with entities
> that have child objects themselves) have no properties except the parent
> object, which is loaded successfully. Also, only one child object is
> loaded even when there should be two.

How did you annotate your two properties in your parent object? Should
be something like

/**
  * @var
Tx_Extbase_Persistence_ObjectStorage<Tx_MyExample_Domain_Model_Child>
  */
protected $childObjects;

> I have double-checked if there are any lowerCamelCase<->  under_score
> mismatches. To no avail. Are there any naming conventions for domain
> model, e.g. only English names so that singular/plural is (in most
> cases) just like comment/comments?

No. There is no singular/plural magic.

If that doesn't help: please post your property definitions and the
relevant part of your classes.

Regards
Jochen