[TYPO3-mvc] Child objects are missing properties

Stefan Wild sw at sw4.de
Mon Apr 26 07:54:46 CEST 2010

Hey,

thanks to Christine's quick reply I got my controller to work (i.e. not
crash). However, now the child objects (two 1:n relations with entities
that have child objects themselves) have no properties except the parent
object, which is loaded successfully. Also, only one child object is
loaded even when there should be two.

I have double-checked if there are any lowerCamelCase <-> under_score
mismatches. To no avail. Are there any naming conventions for domain
model, e.g. only English names so that singular/plural is (in most
cases) just like comment/comments?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Stefan