[TYPO3-mvc] multiple instances of one plugin on the same page

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Fri Apr 23 16:46:57 CEST 2010

Stephan Petzl schrieb:

> is there any extbase-trick to circumvent this? i mean i could check for
> an tt_content.uid GET param, but i think, since this is a common use
> case, there should be some standardised way of doing it...

With classic tslib_pibase I create a "shadow plugin". Ie a pi2 that has the same code like pi1, but
uses its input parameters.

If the second plugin doesn't need to get input from GET/POST vars another option is to disable
listening for GP with a TS configuration. Code for such a switch will probably have to be added to
ExtBase itself.

Masi