[TYPO3-mvc] After introducing "tx_extbase_type" my frontend users aren't outputted

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Wed Apr 21 10:46:14 CEST 2010

Hi.

On 21.04.10 09:58, Søren Malling wrote:

>>> After the single table inheritiance was introduced I have issues
>>> getting the data from fields that I have added to the fe_users, though
>>> it worked perfectly before. All fields are written in to my model. Is
>>> there any annotation in my model I need to be aware of after the
>>> introducing of single table inheritiance?
>>
>> - Did you define any column mappings?
>
> Yes, http://pastie.org/927397 (t3paste.org didn't seem to like the data :( )
>
>> - Did you add your TCA column definitions to the fe_users TCA? Like
>>
>> t3lib_div::loadTCA('fe_users');
>> t3lib_extMgm::addTCAcolumns('fe_users', $columnDefinitions, 1);
>
> Yes, http://www.phlogi.net/f/t3/tsp/sp/-270be592d3/
>
> It's working perfectly in the backend, but when i try to get data from
> my model for frontend use, it's not returning anything.

Could you please try to set the value of tx_extbase_type to
"Tx_Groupmembers_Domain_Model_Member" for all matching records and apply
the following config

config {
   tx_extbase {
     persistence {
       classes {
         Tx_Groupmembers_Domain_Model_Member {
           mapping {
             tableName = fe_users
             columns {
               tx_groupmembers_number {
                 mapOnProperty = number
               }
               tx_groupmembers_maillist {
                 mapOnProperty = maillist
               }
               tx_groupmembers_gongong {
                 mapOnProperty = gongong
               }
               tx_groupmembers_firstname {
                 mapOnProperty = firstname
               }
               tx_groupmembers_lastname {
                 mapOnProperty = lastname
               }
               tx_groupmembers_club {
                 mapOnProperty = club

BTW "foreignClass" isn't needed anymore.

Regards
Jochen