[TYPO3-mvc] After introducing "tx_extbase_type" my frontend users aren't outputted

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 09:58:33 CEST 2010

Yes, http://pastie.org/927397 (t3paste.org didn't seem to like the data :( )

> - Did you add your TCA column definitions to the fe_users TCA? Like
>
> t3lib_div::loadTCA('fe_users');
> t3lib_extMgm::addTCAcolumns('fe_users', $columnDefinitions, 1);

Yes, http://www.phlogi.net/f/t3/tsp/sp/-270be592d3/

It's working perfectly in the backend, but when i try to get data from
my model for frontend use, it's not returning anything.

As mentioned, (not to blame anyone for anything!) it worked before
updating from SVN

--
Officially Certified TYPO3 Integrator