[TYPO3-mvc] blog_example: #1203699034: A cache with identifier "cache_extbase_reflection" does not exist.

Bert Huijgen bert.huijgen at eo.nl
Tue Apr 20 16:10:14 CEST 2010

The tables tx_extbase_cache_reflection and
tx_extbase_cache_reflection_tags are created.
Maybe a stupid question (but he, I am quite new in the typo3
business): how do I install a plugin from SVN? I know how I can
retrieve files using svn, but how do I get it in typo3 afterwards? The
extension manager can only install .t3x files. Is there a t3x
compiler?

Thanks,
Bert

Op 20 apr 2010, om 15:39 heeft Sebastian Kurfürst het volgende
geschreven: