[TYPO3-mvc] everything is cached when the default action iscached

Marco Huber Marco.Huber at marit.ag
Tue Apr 20 15:12:06 CEST 2010

Hi,

> To solve your current problem - do you use cHashes in your links? If
not
TYPO3 will not generate a new version (with or without USER_INT) and
return the default version of the page. Maybe turn realurl etc off to
see if there are any cHashes in your links to the USER_INT actions.

no, there is no cHash-Parameter because there is no GET-Var at all (and
RealURL isn't used, too). What I want to do is to output a random
project with these actions. So every time the page is loaded there
should be another project. I thought, as soon as there is a USER_INT on
the page, the page will be cached, but the part of the page with the
USER_INT wont't be cached.

But perhaps I have to go another way for the moment and load the random
project with ajax and make the ajax-page not cacheable.

Marco