[TYPO3-mvc] everything is cached when the default action is cached

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Tue Apr 20 14:48:35 CEST 2010

Hey,

> I've got a caching problem in my extension. I have several actions in my controller and some of them should be cached (should be USER objects) and some of them not (should be USER_INT objects). But when the default action is not in the second array (in the ext_localconf.php) everything is cached. To see if there are USER or USER_INT objects on the page I used the admin panel. I use the newest extbase revision 2231 from the SVN.
>
> Is this a bug?

extbase/typo3 has issues with this TS condition switch. As soon as there
is any POST data the condition will fail. But as Masi already mentioned,
the USER/USER_INT TS switching stuff should (and will be AFAIK) dropped
anyway.

To solve your current problem - do you use cHashes in your links? If not
TYPO3 will not generate a new version (with or without USER_INT) and
return the default version of the page. Maybe turn realurl etc off to
see if there are any cHashes in your links to the USER_INT actions.