[TYPO3-mvc] Change in required schema of mm tables?

Felix Oertel mehl at foertel.com
Wed Apr 14 23:10:38 CEST 2010

Hey Marc,

Am 14.04.10 21:28, schrieb Marc Bastian Heinrichs:
> Hej,
>
> was there an change of the required schema of mm tables?

Yes, but ...

> I had an m:n relation with the following tca config
>
> 'type' => 'select',
> [...]
> 'maxitems' => 9999,
> [...]
> 'foreign_table' => 'tx_foo_domain_model_bar',
> 'MM' => 'tx_foo_employee_bar_mm',
>
> the schema of table tx_foo_employee_bar_mm:
> uid_local
> uid_foreign
> tablenames
> sorting
> sorting_foreign

... this should do the job.

> #1247602160: Unknown column 'pid' in 'field list'
>
> Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Storage_Exception_SqlError thrown in file
> .(..)/typo3conf/ext/extbase/Classes/Persistence/Storage/Typo3DbBackend.php
> in line 924.

I can not reproduce this. I guess there's some kind of TS-configed
storagePID thing involved. Do you want to share your extension with us
or put the hole exception backtrace to http://cxg.de so it's easier for
me to see what's goin on?

regards, foertel

PS: Or we just wait for Jochen, I bet he will make an pretty straight
forward guess. ;-)