[TYPO3-mvc] Make use of tceforms in Extbase

Mario Beiser mariobeiser at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 14 15:55:26 CEST 2010

In article <mailman.7668.1271067646.610.typo3-project-
typo3v4mvc at lists.typo3.org>, dennis.ahrens at googlemail.com says...

> Hi Mario,
>
> i think it would be possible to write a ViewHelper that converts the
> TCA-Definition into a extjs form definition based on a given domain
> model. This way seems to be a clean solution imo.
> It would also be possible to analyze the annotation data from the
> model to map it as extjs validation. I have to write some forms for
> models which mostly work with common datatypes like string int and
> date. I think i'll give this way a try in the near future. The biggest
> problem are relations to other models, i think.
>
> Have you started to implement any solution for this problem in the last week?
>
> regards
> Dennis
>
> 2010/4/1 Mario Beiser <mariobeiser at googlemail.com>:
> > Hey there,
> >
> > is there any way so use tceforms within Extbase (uh... ExtMvc...sorry :-) )?
> > I probalbly wanna have some CRUD-forms in a *backend-module*, without
> > generating themself.
> >
> > Never done something with TCEforms before. Can anyone give me a clue on how
> > to solve this?
> >
> > Thanks a lot!
> > Regards
> > Mario

Hi Dennis,

atm I implemented a modal window by bridging mod.php and use this for
CRUD-actions. Sure this is not the last word on that subject and I
really like the things you've done in the mvc_extjs_examples :-)
So the analyzing of tca and converting to ExtJS-CRUD-forms would be a
real big-time!

I would love to hear some further thoughts about that...

Regards
Mario