[TYPO3-mvc] Make use of tceforms in Extbase

dennis ahrens dennis.ahrens at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 12 12:17:25 CEST 2010

Hi Mario,

i think it would be possible to write a ViewHelper that converts the
TCA-Definition into a extjs form definition based on a given domain
model. This way seems to be a clean solution imo.
It would also be possible to analyze the annotation data from the
model to map it as extjs validation. I have to write some forms for
models which mostly work with common datatypes like string int and
date. I think i'll give this way a try in the near future. The biggest
problem are relations to other models, i think.

Have you started to implement any solution for this problem in the last week?

regards
Dennis