[TYPO3-mvc] Is some sort of single table inheritance or a similar solution available?

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 01:26:39 CEST 2010

Hello folks,

I'd like to extend my extbase extension with several types
of products, which can be selected by a type field in the backend.

Extbase then should load the according model class.

For example the product types could be books, furniture,
CDs, food etc. and I want to use a specific model object
in the frontend/controllers etc.

Exists there a proposed solution for this or any idea
how to implement this? Should this have been discussed
at the T3BOARD10?

Thanks for your support,
Thomas