[TYPO3-mvc] Can't find floating objects

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Wed Sep 16 00:28:17 CEST 2009

Hi Christoph,

sorry for replying late. We were all busy with T3CON09.

Could you please file an issue on
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/issues ? IMO it's a bug
because the previously created object should be stored in an identity
map and be retrieved from there again (within the same request).

Thanks
Jochen

--
Every nit picked is a bug fixed