[TYPO3-mvc] Can't find floating objects

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 02:14:54 CEST 2009

Any news on this bug?

We are importing about 7000 records from an XML file, each with maybe 6
or so related objects, so about 42,000 objects. Calling persist all
after each of the 7000 objects is created slows down the import
exponentially.

With it, we start out with about 2 records per second created, slowing
further and further down. Removing the persistAll call, we end up with
more objects created than we need, but the import takes 7 minutes for
7000 main objects plus relations, as opposed to 600 in one hour.

Let me know how we can help debug that, or improve that.

Thanks!

Christoph