[TYPO3-mvc] !!! Introduced request hash

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Mon Oct 12 08:33:08 CEST 2009

Hey everybody,

I wanted to let you know that we introduced two new features to Fluid /
Extbase:

1) Hierarchical editing in forms: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/4218

2) Introduction of a request hash check when objects are modified:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/4960

Especially the second one is important: As long as you use only Fluid's
Form-ViewHelpers, there should be no change in behavior. However, if you
have your custom forms, this is a BREAKING CHANGE! See the issue for
details why we needed to fix this issue.
In case you need to disable that whole behavior, there is the
@dontverifyrequesthash annotation.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them :)

Greets,
Sebastian