[TYPO3-mvc] Setting up categories for new and edit templates

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 11 17:04:32 CEST 2009

Hi all,

Again a beginners question.
I want to have categories associated with one of the objects. The
extbase kickstarter made a nice MM-table setup which works nicely in the BE.
When letting FE visitors create new records or edit existing records, I
would like to be able to select (and preferrably create new) categories
linked to that record.

I looked inside the blog example, but only the data relations for
categories are built there. There is no way you can add a new post and
set the category/categories for that post.

Is there an example anywhere to correctly setup these kind of relations?

Kind regards,

Jigal van Hemert.