[TYPO3-mvc] t3lib_extMgm::insertModuleFunction supported?

Joerg Schoppet joerg at schoppet.de
Tue Oct 6 23:33:54 CEST 2009

Hi

Xavier Perseguers schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>> i have to look, we tried submodule in mvc-extjs-examples and it
>> worked. So i'm still optimistic ;)
>
> In fact, we used it with a plain old module hooking into an Extbase
> module. The reverse should not be too complicated as the Extbase backend
> dispatcher is able (or should at least) be able to dispatch to your own
> extension.

I just looked at the mvc-extjs-examples and the "big" difference is,
that the new BE-Viewhelpers are not used.

If I understand it right, as of now it is not possible to extend e.g.
the new BE-module of blog_example, which is completely based on the
BE-viewhelpers of fluid.

For this to work a registration has to define a lot more information:
Because every controller::action combination can has its own template,
with or without an action-menu, a registration of an additional action
also has to take this into acount.

So, can someone please confirm, that the following two information needs
to be provided "somewhere" (ext_tables.php) for extending the
action-menu of an existing BE-module:

First (what should be extended):
- Controller:action-pairs, which should have an additional action-menu-entry
Second (how should it be extended):
- the information needed for "be.menus.actionMenuItem" -> Controller,
action, label

Right?

Joerg