[TYPO3-mvc] Using RTE in form.textarea?

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Sat Oct 3 09:38:27 CEST 2009

Hey,

>> The extbase kickstarter (btw did you check it out already? :-) )
> Just tried it. Interesting concepts. And alpa-state is visible ;-)
> Main thing I don't understand is, why a complete new
> javascript-framework (yui) is used and not the buildin extjs?
That's because the wiring functionality is provided by a framework
called "WireIt", and this is built on YUI. As we do not know any ExtJS
based framework which provides this, we decided to use WireIt (and YUI).

If you want, have a look at the PHP code and the templates
(Resources/Private/CodeTemplates if I remember correctly) - I think it
should be pretty easy to understand - maybe you want to fix some bug you
encounter? :-)

Greets,
Sebastian