[TYPO3-mvc] $useStoragePageId in my inherited repository class

Elías Fernández eliasfernandez at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 22:21:30 CET 2009

Finally i have find the solution to my first question.
I was looking in the wrong place. Simply by selecting the StartingPoint in
the backend, the repository will takes this parameter as pid of inserted
records.
Excuse the spam, the solution was out there.

But now, i have a second problem, because i want to takes the pid from the
So my second question is:
Can i change this pid in the controller execution? (
before itemRepository->add( item ))

changing the cObj starting point could be a solution, but i want to know if
there is another less tricky way .

thanks in advance

El 13 de noviembre de 2009 22:19, Elías Fernández
<eliasfernandez at gmail.com>escribió:

> Hello,
> I don´t know how could i insert a new item in my repository that
> automatically take the pid of the insert form page. I tried to add
>
> protected $useStoragePageId = TRUE;
>
> in my repository class. I tried some other solutions that i´ve seen in
> various issues
>
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/3698
>
> but nothing happens,  the pid when i create new items is "0".
>
> Then i was looking in other extensions, like blog extensions, but the same
> happens.
>
> So my question is.
> Is there something i can activate so the repository takes the pid field ?
> If yes
>
> Can i change this pid in the controller execution? ( before
> itemRepository->add( item ))
>
> Thanks and excuse my english ¡
>
> <http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/3698>

Elías Fernández Velázquez