[TYPO3-mvc] $useStoragePageId in my inherited repository class

Elías Fernández eliasfernandez at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 22:19:25 CET 2009

Hello,
I don´t know how could i insert a new item in my repository that
automatically take the pid of the insert form page. I tried to add

protected $useStoragePageId = TRUE;

in my repository class. I tried some other solutions that i´ve seen in
various issues

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/3698

but nothing happens,  the pid when i create new items is "0".

Then i was looking in other extensions, like blog extensions, but the same
happens.

So my question is.
Is there something i can activate so the repository takes the pid field ?
If yes

Can i change this pid in the controller execution? ( before
itemRepository->add( item ))

Thanks and excuse my english ¡

<http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/3698>